information on southern estate mobile homes good or bad

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

dustyd

information on southern estate mobile homes good or bad

Post by dustyd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:43 am

I need to know information on Southern Estate Mobile Homes good or bad infomation, I'm thinking on buying one. Any information would be greatly appreciated on what you have experienced with this home.

dustyd

Re: information on southern estate mobile homes good or bad

Post by dustyd » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm

I meant to say I need information on southern estate mobile home please.

Celtlund

Re: information on southern estate mobile homes good or bad

Post by Celtlund » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

When we were looking for a MH we looked at both Southern Estates and Southern Energy. We ultimately decided on a Southern Energy with upgrades such as 2x6 walls with dual pane vinyl windows and other upgrades. We looked at Southern Estates but ultimately decided on a Southern energy because we found a floor plan we fell in love with. The Energy home was a little bit more expensive but for us we felt the higher price get what we wanted was well worth the extra money. We bought our home in Feb 08 and have had no problems with it. Both the dealer, Greg Tilley's (Bossier City, LA) and Southern, were outstanding outstanding in correcting the minor discrepancies we had after we moved in.

I also highly recommend you get Grissom's books which are available on this site. No, I'm not affiliated with the site or Grissom but found the bools invaluable in our search for a MH. Happy home hunting.