Mobil Home Donation for Tax Write Off

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
bsleeman

Re: Mobil Home Donation for Tax Write Off

Post by bsleeman » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 pm

I have a mobile home in FL that I am interested in donating to charity. Thank you

DesertStorm veteran

Post by DesertStorm veteran » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:37 am

hello I am a disabled veteran i can provide proof upon request , my family is seperated at the moment wife is in nebraska , and i am in alabama we are in dire need of a mobile home and a place to put it i went 16 years with out an income, the veterans affairs is now paying me a very small pension check my credit is not good due to medical bills due to my service , i pray that someone will help us , we are both disabled, and need help drastically , june 15th my wife goes for a c-section i cannot get a home because of credit , please someone help us so we can be able to take care of our families needs , i served with the 101st airborne 1990-1991 desert storm, got hit by a scud missile jan 23rd, 1991 , thank you all and god bless please let us know 1-256-693-4556

mrs.sylvia

Post by mrs.sylvia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 am

I am asking if anyone may have a mobile home for a cancer patient she has one that truely is not fit for a human to live in she receives her treatments at baylor college of medicine and it can be confirmed. This lady lives in New Kayney,tx and needs help she is still fighting for her social security benefits.thanks

mslovelee8

Post by mslovelee8 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 am

I have a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom 1970 mobile home.It's in pretty good condition located in Bridgeview Illinois if you remove it from the property it's yours

levanbarbra

Post by levanbarbra » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:14 am

Good Morning. I have a mobile home that is in good shape in Millsboro DE that I am willing to donate to a good cause. It is located in a Park and will need to be removed at your expense. If you would like pictures please send me an email.

Thank you

Kandi Boo Animal Rescue

Post by Kandi Boo Animal Rescue » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Dear Friend:

My name is Barbie Nemeth.

I am writing to you on behalf of opening our new not-for-profit “no-kill” animal rescue organization. In greater Savannah, Chatham, Liberty & Effingham Counties

Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate cats and dogs that are on the high kill list for euthanasia, treating their illness if any and placing homeless animals into safe and loving homes, and not toward administrative costs.

Our family and dear friends Amanda Scearce, Lindsey Mlekush & Hess Putnam have been donating food, time, medical supplies, underground fencing, blankets , pillows, tarp everything you can imagine a helpless animal needs to numerous rescues throughout Georgia for quite some time now. We are always looking for the best way we can help these helpless animals.

After some excited brainstorming we came up with the idea to open our own not for profit rescue. Hence the name “Kandi Boo Rescue” came about.

Please allow me to offer some background into what inspired us to open Kandi Boo Animal Rescue.

We were informed, through corroborated stories of animal rescue volunteers of many unspoken tragedies that were suffered by the less fortunate animals at the local humane society. Notwithstanding the tireless endeavors and good intentions of the animal shelter, the fact remains that these facilities are unable to handle the increasingly heavy caseload of animals that are being rescued, abandoned or
relinquished every month - and unfortunately, the only option that many of these animals face is euthanasia.

After being made aware of the heartbreaking plight of these homeless animals, we feel
committed to do something to assist these no-kill animal rescue organizations, which are committed not only to educating the public about the issues of animal overpopulation, and offering of spay and neuter services to help address this problem, but also to finding foster or permanent homes for homeless animals, in lieu of euthanizing them. Our goal is to help defray some of their ongoing rescue-related costs: e.g., imminent medical care, food, sheltering, and follow-up vet visits (which include prescription costs).

Over the past few weeks, the media has given coverage to the heartbreaking plight of homeless animals – people are abandoning them left and right as they struggle to make ends meet.

The situation has become acute, and although taking measures to help
control the overpopulation of animals is important (through spay & neuter programs), our hearts lie with alleviating some of the current suffering of those animals already born that are unable to help themselves.

As a frequent donor to numerous charitable causes myself, I am sensitive to the fact that during this time of economic recession, it is most important to reach out and lend a hand to those less fortunate than myself, including the animals.
I myself own 4 former rescue dogs, Lindsey owns 2 former rescues and Amanda fosters animals from other No Kill Rescue Centers until they get adopted into their forever home.

Our last former “rescue”, who came to us, a very sweet, but timid guy, who rarely wagged his tail, and was too shy to display much affection. Now – “Sebastian” “referred to as “Mr. Wiggles” by some of his female fans) - is the estate’s ambassador of love, and a huge hit with our guests – especially the children.

It would be wonderful to offer a second chance at happiness to many more of these helpless animals who want nothing more but to be part of a loving home.

And so the dilemma begins.

We lease a 3 bedroom home on a very nice property…however the owner of the property will not give us permission to build kennels for the animals in the high kill facilities. And we are not in a position to buy a home as all of our extra income goes to care for these animals.

That is where you come in, we are graciously asking if you can donate a 3 bedroom mobile home and possibly a spot of land in the greater Savannah, GA area.
Either or is great, but if you could donate both we could get started allot faster in the building process.

Everything we receive is through donations, we don’t ask for cash donations in any way, shape or form. Materials for building the kennels, dog food Veterinarian vouchers for animals that need medical attention so on and so forth.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOUR DONATION IS 100% Tax DEDUCTIBLE!!!!

Our EIN number is 27-3751980
And our letter of Recognition for Exemption is in process as we speak.

We hope you will consider supporting what we believe to be a truly noble and selfless cause, being carried out by the many unsung heroes in our community.

We hope to be hearing from you very soon.
Sincerely

Barbie Nemeth
Kandi Boo Rescue
145 Community Rd
Bloomingdale, GA 31302
912-224-9543
[email protected]

Footnote:

We are the parents of a 15 year old son with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and we also have full custody of our 6 year old granddaughter who was born with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Once we are up and running with the rescue we plan to incorporate Autistic children as well as children with other handicaps into our program.

Twice a month we will have the children come to the rescue and spend time with the animals; these 2 issues are very near and dear to our entire family and community.

Please save a life, help the high kill cats and dogs, help the children.
God Bless
The Nemeth’s

dustinhill

Post by dustinhill » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

well in friday dec 10th my grandparents house caught fire and they lost everything. They have lived there for 43 years and their parents (my great grandparents) lived there before they did. my grandma is 68 and grandpa is 73 and make very little to nothing at all.They lost everything that they had and only have the clothes on their back. luckily they werent home at the time and at a drs oppointment for my grandpa that had 3 heart attacks 4 weeks ago. The house wasnt insured becuase it was so old and had wooden shingles on it and covereed up with rubber shingles and we have tried for years to get it insured and NO insurance agency would insure it at all!! i am their grandson and trying everything i can to get them a house to put in the place of the burnt home once i get it all cleaned up. I have looked everywhere and found this website hoping and praying i can find something for them to live in. I am looking for something like a 2 bedroom mobile home that is very livable that i can move in over there for them after i get the lot cleaned up. So if there is anyone in the Cenral Texas area that would be willing to donate them a good mobile home please let me know. i will pay to get it moved in over there. You can reach me at 254-913-2976 or u can email me [email protected]

Thank you soo much and godbless !!!
Dustin Hill

sandra ezrow

Post by sandra ezrow » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

have mobile home to donate in belleville,mi 3 bedroom 2 bath fireplace 2 full baths i am moving at the end of the month sandra

lanningtml

Post by lanningtml » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:08 am

I have a 1997 16 X 80 Fleetwood in decent condition in the Wichita, Kansas area. I am losing a renter and would like to either sell it or possible donate it for a tax write off. The home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths.

The home is in a mobile home park and would have to be moved at your expense.

Thank you

Tmwilyumz

Post by Tmwilyumz » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:35 pm

I am in dire need of a home for my family. Have you given your home away yet?