Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Carolyn Bailey

Listing

Post by Carolyn Bailey » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:18 am

Regarding Editing my listing:
The price of the home cannot be entered in the upper half of the listing. Is there a way to do this? Thank you

Peter

Re: Listing

Post by Peter » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 am

Hello Carolyn,

The price fields will only recognize numerals. The program does not recognize dollar signs or any other punctuation.

I went to your listing and removed the un-necessary punctuation and now the price shows clearly.

Thanks,
Peter

Margie

Post by Margie » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:39 pm

Where is my house shown in listing?
I can not find it
Margei Griffith
2002 Palm Harbor Home

It was put on list at 03/31/ 05 6pm

Margie

Post by Margie » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:04 pm

Are these listing shown on the MLS listings in the State or just on this sight?

Do Realtor have access to these listing?
Margie

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:02 pm

Hello Margie,

Every listing in our MLS at MobileHome.com is available freely to anyone, anywhere, anytime via the Internet.

The Manufactured Housing Global Network, with its flagship site WWW.MOBILEHOME.COM enjoys over 10 MILLION visitor hits every MONTH.
WWW.MOBILEHOME.COM is the proven powerhouse for attracting web surfers specifically shopping for manufactured homes.
WWW.MOBILEHOME.COM is the world's MOST VISITED MANUFACTURED HOUSING WEB SITE.
We know that more traffic always creates more sales opportunities, BUT here is the real clincher. HOMES LISTED ON THE MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE ARE SELLING!!! Thousands of shoppers are browsing daily, for the home of their choice. Buyers are connecting with sellers. Sellers are closing buyers who located them through their home listings at WWW.MOBILEHOME.COM/mls

Here is what some of our sellers are telling us:

I can not believe the immediate jump in interest in the mobile home we have on the market. Literally, the very first day posted on your site, we began receiving inquiries. Thanks!
Gary Ashe, Golden State Mobile Homes, West Hills, CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Sold A Home To an MLS Contact
Dan Sheets, Palm Harbor Homes, Chandler AZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish to Thank You and everyone at MOBILEHOME.COM for your great work. Thanks to All of You, Mom and Dad's mobile home has just closed escrow... EVERYONE told us that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to sell their home and for them to be able to move into the retirement center. Well, impossible unless you have a secret weapon up your sleeve. You see, upon being asked how the new owners came upon the listing, they answered: "We found it on the Net at MOBILEHOME.COM". I hope All of You realize the important service you are providing; business is one thing; truly helping people to be able to move on to their next phase in Life, is another. And so, I am happy and sad to ask you to please pull down our webpage...We all accomplished our mission...
Gary, FOR SALE BY OWNER SELLER, Lakeland FL

The Manufactured Housing Multiple Listing Service has emerged as the web's number one most popular destination for buyers searching for a manufactured home and the easiest place in the world to sell. The Multiple Listing Service includes listings BY OWNER, BY DEALER, BY BUILDER and BY FINANCE COMPANIES
Thousands of manufactured housing shoppers from across the country browse through the MLS every week searching for the home of their choice. Listings are searchable by city, state, number of bedrooms and baths, manufacturer, year built and price. Each listing also auto-interfaces with Yahoo Maps. There is a MAP link included each listings individual page. Almost like magic, When clicked it will auto-generate a map of the location of the home for sale and the surrounding area.

Sellers can easily upload as many as 5 photos of the interior and exterior of their home(s).
When you sell your home on the MH MLS there is NO SALES COMMISSION.
Thousands of people can see your ad it is available 24/7 .
Online Changes are FREE. There is no charge to edit your ad text or photos at any time.
There is NO TIME LIMIT on your listing and no re-listing fees.
Your home stays on line for as long as long as it takes to sell.
All this for a one time listing fee of only $39.95!

It is very easy to put your homes on line. Go to http://mfdhousing.com/portal/fsbo/user_signup.php and set up a user account. It takes less than five minuets.

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:16 pm

Hello Margie,

It can take up to a day for a new listing to make it on line. Usually it is considerably less than that.

Here is information from earlier posts that applies to you.

Author: Peter (216.79.105.---)
Date: 07-12-04 23:11

We have no record of either a listing from you or a charge to your card. The pictures you uploaded went to your user profile, which is different than a listing for a home.

Occasionally people don't wait for the confirmation pages.

After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place.

Please resubmit your listing and be sure to wait for the confirmation process. Feel free to email me directly if you have any trouble [email protected].

Thanks,
Peter

Margie

Post by Margie » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:39 am

Peter.

We relisted our ad yesterday and got the referance numbers and wonder why it still has not appeared? When can we expect to see it? The other question we have is that the pictures did not appear in the order they were submitted.