Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Terry D'Angona

Listing

Post by Terry D'Angona » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:23 pm

I sent a listing a couple of weeks ago and don't see it listed. Received an email from you saying free listings are only for agents but I returned mail saying I was not expecting a free listing and had given you my cc number, etc. Please advise.

Peter

Re: Listing

Post by Peter » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:28 am

Hello Terry,

We take all transactions seriously and we have not received credit card information from you. There has been a delay with verifying this due to the holidays.

From an earlier response in the Help Forum, "After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place. "

If you wish to email me your card information, name on card, expiration date and number, I will be glad to process your order.

Thank You,
Peter