New listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
William Collins

New listing

Post by William Collins » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:59 am

I typed in all our information for a new listing and typed in my credit card info and hit "submit". I went back in to sign on to see if my listing would appear and it didn't. How do I know the listing was submitted, and how do I add a picture to our listing?

William and Linda Collins
27703 Ortega Highway 29B
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675

Peter

Re: New listing

Post by Peter » Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:00 pm

Hello William,

There is no submission on record from you, although I do find your user account. It is necessary to give the system time to process your order after you "hit submit". A message will appear verifying your success. If the submission doesn't go through you will receive an error message listing the problem. The most frequent cause of a submission not going through is failure to fill out all required fields.

Please give it another try being extra careful to fill out all required fields (marked by a red asterisk , * ) and wait for the system to respond. If you continue to have problems please email me directly at mailto:[email protected] .

Pictures are easily added after your listing is accepted by following the "Edit Photo" link.

Thanks,
Peter