Why no listings in New York State?

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Christine Powers

Why no listings in New York State?

Post by Christine Powers » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:23 am

I want to list my 1995 14x80 mobile home in the MH Multiple Listing, but I am hesitate about doing so. I do not see any other listings for New York State. There are thousands of mobile homes in this state, so why hasn't anyone listed their home with this website? Please tell me.

Thank you! Christine

David Oxhandler

BE THE FIRST TO GET THE TRAFFIC FROM YOUR STATE

Post by David Oxhandler » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:14 am

The MLS is almost brand new. The listings have only been on line for several weeks. As of today (Feb 21) We have listings from 33 states. More listings are being added daily. I see 3 listings from NY.

The Manufactured Housing Multiple Listings are getting thirty thousand page views daily. If your state is one of the few that has no listings yet. Take advantage of the situation and list your homes NOW! You will be the first listing that shoppers see when they search in your state.

Marsha

Re: BE THE FIRST TO GET THE TRAFFIC FROM YOUR STATE

Post by Marsha » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:55 pm

I am looking for listings in NY, and have found none on this web site for NY also. I'm just wondering if I have the right website, since I am looking to buy a trailer, maybe you can email me some aspects of your trailer and where it is located so maybe i can take a look at it. Also I need a price line.

Ruth

Post by Ruth » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:38 pm

I am insterested in selling my home in California (it is on a rented lot in Arizona) How would I list that? Would I list it in California or Arizona

Thanks

Peter

Post by Peter » Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:52 pm

Hello Ruth,

If the physical location of the home is in Arizona, that is where you want ot list it.

You can get started at http://mfdhousing.com/portal/fsbo/user_signup.php