log sided manufactured homes

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
cindy

log sided manufactured homes

Post by cindy » Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:41 pm

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i ahve looked all the web for log sided manufactured homes i no they make them i have seen them please help i have worn these keys out----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks

trmimo

Re: log sided manufactured homes

Post by trmimo » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:36 am

If you are in a northern state check out Fairmont homes or Fall Creek homes. Both offer log siding as an option on most of their homes. If you can afford a very high end home, Rochester also offers log siding but they are very, very expensive homes.

bette

Post by bette » Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:05 am

Hi. I saw a log sided home on the Fuquahomes web site. It is called the Lodge. Fuqua is supposed to be a very good home, we have added it to our list to check out.

Bob

Post by Bob » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:30 pm

I have pictures of the Lodge home by Fuquahomes. If you would like to see them I can send them to you. Fuquahomes is in Bend Oregon. The Price on the unit was $95,000. That was last year when I was there. Going Back up in two weeks to have another look at all the models.
Bob

Jim

Post by Jim » Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:55 am

i have a nice 1 3/4 storey cap cod lod sidded picture send me your e-mail and I wilol send it to you

Gil Davis

Post by Gil Davis » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:20 am

Don't know where you are, but we're a Fuqua dealer in Northern California. Give me a call at 1-877-460-0074.