used mobile home

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Alvin

used mobile home

Post by Alvin » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:54 pm

We are looking for a used doublewide,2 or 3 bedroom 2 bath moblehome in the 7,000-14,000 or less range in the southern california, high desert area. Any information is greatly appreciated. 661-945-7601

David Almeda

Re: used mobile home

Post by David Almeda » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:02 pm

I am trying to find out about the value of a used mobile home

size---- 60ft single wide 1973 fair condition not sure of manufacture

any help will be appreciated

Thank you

David

Post by David » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:03 pm

I am trying to find out about the value of a used mobile home

size---- 60ft single wide 1973 fair condition not sure of manufacture

any help will be appreciated

Thank you

MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn » Wed Apr 28, 2004 4:37 pm

Can a basement be built for a moble home or a modular?
Know of any companies that do it?

nikki hudak

Post by nikki hudak » Mon May 01, 2006 3:13 pm

I'm looking at the possible purchase of a 1998 double wide. I'm trying to find the basic worth of the house. Some basics: 1780 sq ft, 3 bed 2 bath, hardwood floors in some rooms, electric and heat system about 2 yrs old. Thanks

Peter

Post by Peter » Mon May 01, 2006 4:34 pm

You can order a manufactured housing book value report on line at https://ssl.xpr.com/mfdhousing/mhcredit/value.php.

All reports are filed by an experienced Manufactured Housing Valuator, based on the information that you submit about your home. A Value Report will be returned to your e-mail within 3 days (excluding Sat and Sun).

This is not a full appraisal and the results should not be relied on for major decisions. but will give you an idea of what your homes is selling for at retailer locations across the country.

TO go there now CLICK HERE.

jack

Post by jack » Sun May 14, 2006 1:22 pm

Sure if will have to move it dig out the basement and slide it back onto the walls surrounding the basement.