Florida Mobile Home Insurance

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Renee

Florida Mobile Home Insurance

Post by Renee » Sat May 14, 2005 9:18 am

Does anyone know who is writing Manufactured Home/Mobile Home insurance policies for Polk County, Florida at a reasonable rate?

David Oxhandler

Re: Florida Mobile Home Insurance

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun May 15, 2005 9:59 am

Insurance has been a huge problem in Florida since the destructive storm season last year. MobilleHomeInsuranceQuote.com has a great insurance referral program but they have been finding it impossible to get anyone to offer quotes for folks in Florida. Some insurance providers have left the state and others are only taking on renewals. There has been a serious lack of companies that were able or willing to write new policies. I apologize to those of you submitted the quote request who we were unable to assist.
I am please to announce that as of today MobilleHomeInsuranceQuote.com has a new affiliate who will be processing all Florida requests. I expect that over the next several weeks they will be writing a record number of policies due to the extreme pent up Florida demand. If your looking for a policy for that home your about to purchase or if your existing policy is about to expire go now to MobilleHomeInsuranceQuote.com for a free quote.
webmaster

Stuart

Post by Stuart » Thu May 26, 2005 8:37 am

Does the problem with MH insurance have any impact on the Panhandle area of Florida.......specifically Jackson County?

Thanks.

Jo

Post by Jo » Tue May 31, 2005 2:36 pm

I would like information on your company and anything else I can pass along to my customers who are requesting information on insuring their manufactured homes.

Thank you

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue May 31, 2005 8:37 pm

We are not an insurance company. We do refer prospects that fill out the form at This page to agents licensed in their state.

ROBERT MACHETTO

Post by ROBERT MACHETTO » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:08 am

I live near Bradenton Florida.

Bryant

Post by Bryant » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:05 pm

call me i can help 866-684-6868

Ann

Post by Ann » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:12 pm

We just received notification today that our present insurance company will no longer insure our manufactured home. Our home is located in Lake County. Do you know of any insurance companies in our area that will cover mobile homes?

Nancy H

Post by Nancy H » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:05 pm

I am trying to sell my 2001 Palm Harbor Home in Fort Myers FL. The link you posted in May no longer responds. Do you know if anyone is insuring manufactured homes for over $100,000 in Florida? Any help is appreciated.