dealer and toter insurance

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
tracy hacker

dealer and toter insurance

Post by tracy hacker » Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:52 pm

i own a repo lot selling used homes and repo, i also own a toter that is for hire and 90% of my business in pulling for others. i am looking for insurance my current carrier is not writing this type anymore. any suggestions for state of ky. (must be able to do lot, equipment (dozer, etc) and toter)
thanks!

David Burdin

Re: dealer and toter insurance

Post by David Burdin » Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:24 pm

We have jsut started an insurance agency to offer toter insurance to our customers nationwide. We will be offering complete dealer and lot coverage as well as coverage for your toters and cargo. We will be representing several companies.

Give me a call at 877-908-6837 24 hours a day and I'll be happy to discuss the details with you.

As always, we appreciate your business.

David Burdin
Precision Truck Products, inc.

David Burdin

Post by David Burdin » Tue Jan 28, 2003 1:31 pm

We have jsut started an insurance agency to offer toter insurance to our customers nationwide. We will be offering complete dealer and lot coverage as well as coverage for your toters and cargo. We will be representing several companies.

Give me a call at 877-908-6837 24 hours a day and I'll be happy to discuss the details with you.

As always, we appreciate your business.

David Burdin
Precision Truck Products, inc.

tony narramore

Post by tony narramore » Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:47 pm

i need a million liabilty 50000 cargo

Michael Sweet

Post by Michael Sweet » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:49 pm

I have talked with a lady at Precesion serveral times and explained what i need in toter insurance. She never returns e-mails or telephone calls. I truly beleive that precesion truck wants to sell toter beds and does not want to sell insurance to me.
Mike Cape Girardeau Mo. Canal insurance will sell insurance for toter but has probelm in paying for twisted frames or property damage seems to only cover home while in transit on highway, act of god on highway,why would any body want to pay $5000.00 to $12000.00 per year for damage done to home only on interstate. Suggestion buy insurance to cover truck then buy rider cargo policy for home. Any other suggestion e-mail me.

ryanlee

Post by ryanlee » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:31 am

I am not interested anymore with insurance. It is so risky to deal with dealers. In a bid to keep from driving away customers and stave off any federal participation, car dealers are said to be reducing dealer insurance and dealer finance markup. The padding for their bottom line can be big but too much of a good thing, for them, might be costing them business.