Park Model Insurance

Manufactured home insurance is different than other types of homeowner insurance. Resolve your questions and concerns here!
Chuckz

Park Model Insurance

Post by Chuckz » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:10 pm

What is the premium for a typical Park Model mfg home?
Thanks

Chuckz

Re: Park Model Insurance

Post by Chuckz » Fri Jul 19, 2002 7:57 pm

Question must be out of the scope of this web site.....

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:08 am

Seems to me that this forum isn't as well monitored by "those in the know" as the other forums on Mancufactured Housing Global Network is. We'll see!

Kenneth Quist

Post by Kenneth Quist » Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:39 am

THanks for bringing it to my attention. In order to give a fairly accurate premium quote, one would have to fill out questions similar to the mobilehome insurance application on the mobilehome.com website. I hope I understand your question and this helps. Thanks again for the reminder.

Charlotte

Post by Charlotte » Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:34 pm

:-)

Chuckz

Post by Chuckz » Wed Jul 31, 2002 6:29 pm

I am trying to understand what the typical annual insurance rate is for a Park Model home with a value of say $30,000 and set on your own land. I appreciate the fact that one needs to have specifics as each quote will be diffrerent but I'm trying get a general picture of this insurance.

Robin

Post by Robin » Mon Aug 05, 2002 8:48 pm

What type of insurance do these Park model homes need if they are over a little over 400 square foot and in New Jersey as a seasonal residence? Do they fall under mobile owners insurance or recreational vehicle insurance?
Any help would be appreciated. At this time I am not needing a quote just direction as to what type of insurance would be needed?

Many thanks!

Kenneth Quist

Post by Kenneth Quist » Wed Aug 07, 2002 4:38 pm

I,m not able to give you much help. If it is HUD built mobilehome, no matter what the dimensions it seems likely that you would insure it as a seasonal mobilehome. NJ is one of a few states I so not write in so I am not that familiar with any specifics. Any local independent agent in your areashould be able to help you.

Gladys Eberle

Post by Gladys Eberle » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:44 pm

Make--Flee
Length 42 ft
year--1990

Chuckz wrote:
>
> What is the premium for a typical Park Model mfg home?
> Thanks

e l tuinstra

Re: Park Model hud approved

Post by e l tuinstra » Sat May 01, 2004 4:58 pm

do you know of any hud approved park model or mobile homes 10' or 12' wide x 32' to 38'??