Single wide financing

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Curt Langenhorst

Single wide financing

Post by Curt Langenhorst » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:25 am

My brother-in-law and I have been looking at a place in Heber, Az. to purchase together as a second home, a place to get in the cooler weather on the weekends. It is a great place, newly remodeled on an acre of land. We both have outstanding credit, but our bubble was popped yesterday when we found out it is almost, if not impossible to finance a 1979 single-wide mobile. So I am looking around on the internet to see if this is really true. I understand that if you do find a lender, the interest rates are usually very high. Any other avenues? Thanks for any answers or help I can get from you in advance.
Curt Langenhorst

rmurray

Re: Single wide financing

Post by rmurray » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:23 am

With good credit you should have little problem...Go to the finance section of this site and let the lenders do the work...

There are companies out there that will finance this unit...Some might very well post here...

Good Luck

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:53 am

Try ManufacturedHomeLender.com , If you want to discover which participating lenders offer the best programs and rates to meet your needs.

Click HERE !
to go there NOW

Curt

Post by Curt » Wed Aug 18, 2004 5:52 pm

Thanks for the replies, I have made a couple of contacts!