mobile home dealers in Fla.

The Art & Science of marketing Manufactured Homes. Retailers, sales people community operators and managers share experiences.
Maureen

mobile home dealers in Fla.

Post by Maureen » Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:36 pm

First time buyers interested in mobile home dealers in Fla.

Mrs. Burks

Re: mobile home dealers in Fla.

Post by Mrs. Burks » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:16 am

Good morning,

I am located in Memphis, Tn., but I am selling my 3bedroom, 2baths single moblie home for approx. $27,000.00 (asking price). I bought it in "1998" brand new. It was manufactured also in "1998". It's now about 41/2 yrs old. Included: with the home comes 12x16 deck, built-in surround sound throughout home, all applicances included, and many other special added accessories. It is beautiful and comfortable place to live. I also saved enough money within the last 4yrs to now have the opportunity to build a new construction home. I have pictures of each room, just took them on Friday, 8/15/03. If you're interested or know someone that is. I would be more than happy to display the pictures over the website for you. I sure appreciate a response even if you can't come the distance for such an affordable, lovely home. Thanks, CB

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Aug 19, 2003 7:33 am

Try the MANUFACTURED HOMES FOR SALE BY OWNER web site at http://mfdhousing.com/fsbo. To go there CLICK HERE NOW

phil bair

Post by phil bair » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:21 pm

Mrs. Burk: Size and location of mobile, etc.?