Scotbilt homes

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Denice

Scotbilt homes

Post by Denice » Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:11 pm

Has anyone heard of Scotbilt homes? If so can you tell me anything about them.

Thanks.

D.

Angela

Re: Scotbilt homes

Post by Angela » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:20 am

Yes Denise, I have heard of them, they actually very nice, not sure how they hold up though. I am in the process of trying to get one.

Jackie Stokes

Post by Jackie Stokes » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:25 am

There is a new development Maple Corner in LaBelle Florida dfeaturing Scotbuilt homes.. I am thinking about purchasing one but can't find information on them..
Thank you

neilsen

Post by neilsen » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:16 pm

Scottbuilt homes are very nice. I am familiar with Maple Corner. Central Homes of Labelle carries scottbuilt. I believe there are some better homes. Palm Harbor, Southern Energy are equally as nice and may have some different floor plans. Central of labelle is about one mile from Maple Corner.

Joan

Post by Joan » Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:55 pm

Does Scotbuilt have a website with floor plans? I am looking for home also.

denise zangara

Post by denise zangara » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:39 pm

I sell ScotBilt homes here in Commerce Ga. It is a great product, with 2x6 exterior walls/plywood floors/8' side walls/marble window sills/4/12 roof pitches in the 28 wides/blown ceilings/porcelien sinks..... all standard features. They are titled as 1 home, (unlike some other brands that are concidered 2 halves.)
If you have any questions regarding the product you may feel free to call me @ Designer Homes 706-335-3559. Denise Zangara

rmurray

Re: Spotbilt homes

Post by rmurray » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:19 pm

Denise welcome to the blogs....Your input will be valuable for the folks coming here....GA law changed a few months ago..All multi sectioned homes now have only 1 title...Soctbilt or other wise...

Title can be retired and the home included with the deed as well in all of GA......

Post here often...

ray wren

Post by ray wren » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:06 am

I HAVE A NEW SCOTBUILT HOME MY MAIN BATHROOM SMELLS LIKE SEWER MY QUESTION IS SHOULD EACH BATHROOM WITH A TOILET HAVE A VENT PIPE OUT THE RROF BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING TO FIX THIS AND MY NEW HOME STILL SMELLS LIKE SEWER THE COUNTY IS TESTING THE LEVELS NOW THEY DONT THINK ITS SAFE TO LIVE IN.

rmurray

Post by rmurray » Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:08 pm

There should be vents at both baths...Contact your state agency and file a HUD complaint...What has your dealer said about this????.....

Max

Post by Max » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:49 pm

I know they recently got a small foothold of the Manufactured Housing Market, but I'd certainly like to know a little more as well.