For Mr. Murray

What do you want to know about manufactured homes? The worlds greatest collection of expert advice on buying, installing, maintaining and repairing manufactured homes.

Tom

For Mr. Murray

Post by Tom » Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:24 pm

Quick question about HOM kitchen cabinets.

My dealer and I sat down today and I asked about upgrading the kitchen cabinets. I was told the new white package which I have seen and appears to be almost indestructable is a $300.00 upgrade.

He also told me about a solid wood upgrade package that has one very large 42" cabinet etc and all cabinets are solid wood. He did not have any homes in stock with that package. In your opinion, is that upgrade worthwhile? If it is a good package, I don't mind upgrading now and not later. And also, do you know if there are any online photos of this series of cabinets anywhere?

Thanks in advance and hey, still working on your commission call when I am done. I will get cha taken care of !

Thanks again!

Tom

rmurray

Re: For Mr. Murray

Post by rmurray » Sat Feb 22, 2003 9:47 pm

All the cabinet choices are good....The standard cabinet has wood frames and style...only the insert is not wood...

I do not know of a picture avaiable for the upgrade wood....but the white cabinets are a very good choice...You cannot go wrong with any of them...Good Luck