Mobile/Modular set equipment for sale

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
chawk

Mobile/Modular set equipment for sale

Post by chawk » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 pm

I've been in the mobile/modular set business for 14 years and I'm selling 4 electric over hydraulic house jacks and 4 electric over hydraulic crawl space jacks. The set consists of 4 - wheeled house jacks that will lift any size 1/2 double wide or 1/2 modular home 60" maximum to place beams and roller assemblies. I have one 220 electric/hydraulic pump and one 110 electric/hydraulic pump that couple to the house jacks or crawl space jacks. Equipment is in good working condition and I will deliver to your location. If you are interested please contact me and I will send photos and informtion.
Thanks,
Chris Hawkins
[email protected]

KBC

Re: Mobile/Modular set equipment for sale

Post by KBC » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:13 am

I am looking for jacks that will lift a modular home from the edges, in order to remove the frame and place the beams etc.
if this system will do this, and if its still available, please reply, Thanks.

davidfred

Re: Mobile/Modular set equipment for sale

Post by davidfred » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 am

You got to be specific about your requirements or contact the http://icustomfloor.com/ for the jacks they use for their services.