Viewing photos for listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
J Griess

Viewing photos for listing

Post by J Griess » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm

First time listing a "Walk to the Beach" mobile home & can't figure out how to view images, re size and view listing. Any advice available? May I add captions to images? Is it important to include the home has no CA property taxes? The roof is partially new and should I ad additional info such as: it is an extreme made over 1962 Redman, New Moon with new layout,new walls,new flooring, added walk-in closet,granite kitchen counters and glass bowl bathroom sink, etc? Are there lenders available for such? Thanks

David Oxhandler

Re: Viewing photos for listing

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I found your photo and changed the name.... you can now see it at

http://www.mobilehome.com/portal/fsbo/l ... ingID=8345

Great looking home.

Just above the photo upload field are the following directions

UPLOAD TIPS & LIMITATIONS
Photos must be either .jpg or .gif
No larger than 100000 bytes (97.6 kb)
No wider that 900 pixels
Photo file name can NOT include any spaces, quotes, apostrophes, or the following characters (# ! $ % & *).

Your photo had an # included in the file name.

Many of the keyboard characters that are not letters or numbers are used in various computer languages. When a web server comes across those where they are not expected a display error will occur.

Thanks for listing with us.

Upload any other photos the exact same way .... watch out for those funky characters in the file name.
David Oxhandler
[email protected]