Listing didn't show up

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
phytur

Listing didn't show up

Post by phytur » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:57 pm

I filled out the form and added my credit card info and clicked 'submit'. It took me back to the page with the four steps. I clicked on 'upload photos' and nothing happened. I clicked on 'edit my listing' and it told me there was no listing, although I was allowed to update my account. What happened?

peter

Re: Listing didn't show up

Post by peter » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:41 am

Hello Phyllis,

Our system doesn't show a listing from you, although your user account is in our data base.

Any chance you surfed off to another page while the order was being processed?

When a listing has been accepted there are two confirmation screens, one verifying the credit card information and the second approving the charge.

Please log in,choose "Add a Listing", and resubmit the listing being sure to fill out all the required fields and wait a moment for the confirmation screen. If the order doesn't go through the confirmation screen will tell you why.

The number one reason submissions fail to process are empty fields that are required. All required fields are marked with a red asterisk. The second most common problem is people don't wait for the confirmation screen that appears any time a credit card is processed. And in your case I am sure that screen didn't appear.

Please give it another try.

Thank you,
Peter

Ann & Rick McClure

Post by Ann & Rick McClure » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:09 pm

I have a listing # of 5871 but when I go to listings in Sebring FL for manufactured homes I don't see my listing. Is the listing incomplete? Can I access the listing info or do I need to reapply? Thank you. Ann

peter

Post by peter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm

Hello Ann and Rick,

All listings are reviewed before being published online. This can sometimes take a day but often just a few hours or even less.

We recived your listing and posted it online a bit after noon today. Please find it at
Beautifully Decorated Home

I edited the title of your ad. Nearly every listing we carry is for a Manufactured Home and we want the title for your listing to mention a feature and/or benefit of your home.

Thank you and good luck with the sale of your home. It sounds like a nice home.

Peter