Photo size

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
roxette123

Photo size

Post by roxette123 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:14 pm

I have just registed to sell my home and I am trying to upload my photos. The size of my photos are 1354 x 2032 but an error message comes up telling me that my photos are the wrong width. Can anyone tell me how to rectify this please?

peter

Re: Photo size

Post by peter » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:36 am

Hello,

If you took the picture with a digital camera it might be simplest to check the settings on the camera and adjust to a smaller image dimension and a higher compression (if necessary to reduce file size).

If your scanning photos you might be able to adjust both the image size (width x height) and the file size (compression usually represented in percentage) that the scanner delivers.

The third is to use an image editor such as Irfan Veiw http://irfanview.com which is free and will take care of a most image editing needs. To reduce the width, open the image file. Look for the "RESIZE"command found on the "IMAGE" menu. Here you will find that you can change the image size by entering a new width, 800 is a good size, and checking the "Preserve Aspect Ratio". You can adjust file size in KB under options with the "save as" command.

Most image editors use similar terms so you can take a look at whatever program you might have.

We are always willing to help. Paid listers may email their photos as attachments directly to me, [email protected], and I will get them online for you. Please don't forget to tell me which listing get the pictures .

Thanks,
Peter

For Sale By OwnerLIST YOUR HOME NOW!only $39.95. The one time fee puts your home on the worlds most visited Mfd Housing web site until it sells. To list your home FOR SALE BY OWNER Click Here and set up your account. Its Easy and takes under 5 minuets. Business ParticipantsFREE BUSINESS LISTINGS Industry Participants Only Please Free listings to Dealers, Brokers, Builders, Park Owners and Finance Companies that advertise several homes for sale. Fill Out the short form  here  to find out just how effective internet marketing can be.