Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
eljo13066

Listing

Post by eljo13066 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:27 am

I just registered and submitted my home with pictures. When I went to the listing page, it isn't there.
How long does it take before it is listed?

Thank you,

Elaine

admin

Re: Listing

Post by admin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:04 am

Your listings will not be viewable immediately. Your listing will appear on line in 24 to 48 hours. after review and acceptance by the Listings Editor. Even though your listing(s) are not yet displayed you can edit them and should add photos. Pictures of the exterior and interior of the home will bring your listing(s) a lot more attention and help to sell your home faster.

If you have any questions or any difficulties using the on-line program: Please read our Guidelines for Selling Your home on Line

If you still need hel your welcome to post here or send a help request to Peter our Listing Manager

Thanks again for your participation.
David Oxhandler
mailto:[email protected]

jennifer duley

Post by jennifer duley » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:53 am

I know the flat rate fee for listing on this site, but what is the final listing fees and selling fees if the home sells?

David Oxhandler

Post by David Oxhandler » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:32 am

THE ONE TIME FEE ONLY $39.95 LISTS YOUR HOME UNTIL SOLD!

We are not in the business of selling homes. We just provide a place for sellers to connect with potential buyers..It is that simple just list you home for the one time flat fee and we will display your listing 'till your home is sold.

NO Sales Commissions, NO selling fees, No back-end fees...

If you think it is too good to believe, wait 'till you see the great results you can get from ten thousand visitors a day browsing our listings.

At a total price of $39.95 you cant go wrong. START HERE NOW !!
David Oxhandler
[email protected]