Shopper

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Mike Fasig

Shopper

Post by Mike Fasig » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:21 am

April 6, 2006

As a shopper for a manufactured home I would like to add my two cents for those attempting to sell a home.

There are thousands of manufactured homes for sale in Florida alone. My wife and I can not check all of them out personally, so we only review or show interest in those that include clear pictures. The more the better and they should include both interior and exterior. How many ads have you seen with only a picture of the community pool and none of the home or surroundings or pictures that are so dark you may as well leave them out.

This is only one mans opinion, but I believe if you cannot include legible pictures of the home it probably isn't worth seeing.

Mike & Sherry

sueb5374

Re: Shopper

Post by sueb5374 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:01 am

HI MIKE AND SHERRY,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVICE. I HAVE JUST STARTED TO LIST MY HOME IN FLORIDA. IT IS IN A BEAUTIFUL WOODED 55+ COMMUNITY,VERY ACTIVE. CHECK IT OUT.
NEAR NORTH PORT AND VENICE BEACH ZIP CODE IS 34287. SUE BURTON

admin

Re: Shopper

Post by admin » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:27 am

The most striking and attractive element of your For Sale By Owner web page presentation will be pictures. Photos are not required but they are highly recommended. Web Surfers love pictures! Homes listed on the MLS with great looking photos are getting thousands of hits a week and selling very quickly. You can add up to five photos per listing. Pictures of the exterior and interior of the home will bring your listings a lot more attention and help to sell your home much faster.

For more help take a look at our Guidelines for Selling Your Manufactured Home OnLine
David Oxhandler
mailto:[email protected]