adding a listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Joseph Lubinsky

adding a listing

Post by Joseph Lubinsky » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:10 pm

I finally got my user account straightened out logged in and tried to add a listing but after I made several attempts filling all the information in including credit card info and submitting it. It just keeps kicking me back to the start screen with the 4 steps to post a listing. It doesn't say the listing was accepted or rejected. What am I doing wrong. I'm getting tired of typing this listing in.
PLEASE HELP...

Peter

Re: adding a listing

Post by Peter » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:02 am

Hello Joseph,

This is a bit unusual. I wonder if you are a taking a long while filling in the form? The system does have a time out on user log in to prevent security breaches particularly for people using computers in public places like libraries.

Can you give it another try please? Before logging in, try typing your information, particularly the "Full Description and Condition "field in to a text editor like Note Pad. Then when you log in, you can "Cut and Paste" your information into the appropriate fields. This should speed things up so you are not timed out.

If this is doesn't seem possible, you can print out and fill out the mail-in form located at http://mfdhousing.com/portal/fsbo/off_line.php .

If you ahve further trouble please email me Peter directly and we will get your listing online one way or the other.

Thank you,
Peter