Web Site Slow down

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
DE Cooke

Web Site Slow down

Post by DE Cooke » Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:35 pm

Dear Sirs:
I anticipate purchasing a manufactured home in the future. I visit your site daily and I have noticed in the recent past (10 days) that your sites seems to have slowed down significanlty. When I enter the site and select my search criteria it takes a bit of time to sort through the possibilities ! This is understandable but after I visit the first MH for sale it seems to take about two minutes for the site to return to the sorted results and bring up the page that I had selected from. This is very strange because I always felt like your site was very speedy!! Has something happened to yuor site or have your changed something recently. I do use DSL with a 1 meg connection and it is only your site that is affected

David Oxhandler

Re: Web Site Slow down

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:07 am

We have noticed this also. It is the best of all problems we could have.

We are enjoying record breaking traffic, over ten thousand visitors a day. The number of requests for pages has doubled over the past few months. The typical web site visit across the internet lasts for about 30 seconds or less, while our visitors are hanging around and typically viewing between ten and thirty pages. We operate a customer built, world class serves but could never have anticipated the jump in the volume of traffic that we are now enjoying.

Get ready to fasten your seat belts. At this moment we are building the next generation of servers, multiple machines to handle the load, with an upgrade path that will enable us to expand capacity to meet our ever growing number of daily visits. Watch for a vast improvement over the next 2 or 3 days.

Thanks for visiting us online

David Oxhandler [email protected] THE MANUFACTURED HOUSING GLOBAL NETWORK www.MobileHome.com www.ManufacturedHomeCredit.com www.MobileHomeInsuranceQuote.com www.ManufacturedHousingBookStore.com www.Manufactured-Housing.net www.MobileHomeOwners.org www.MFDhousing.com...and many more ! Web Site Development by: Express Network Solutionsv PO Box 61, Candler, FL 32111 Toll Free 888 304 2333