Uploading Pictures

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Christine Schiappacasse

Uploading Pictures

Post by Christine Schiappacasse » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:00 pm

I just submitted a listing today Tuesday, March 7 - Listing #4017. I'm sorry..........I made a mistake when trying to upload pictures. They were too big - I didn't look at your "tips" before I did it. Anyway, I cut the pictures down, and tried to upload again. These pictures are .jpg and are 92 kb and 600 pixels wide, so they should be alright. But, I still can't upload them.

Can you tell me what to do to upload my pictures. I would like the pictures to be included with the advertisement when it gets online.

Thanks,

Christine Schiappacasse
[email protected]
248-398-3903

Peter

Re: Uploading Pictures

Post by Peter » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:17 am

Author: David Oxhandler (---.dyn.atlantic.net)
Date: 03-17-06 20:26

Give it another try...

We upgraded the server today. We have been getting so much traffic that it had been hard to make or keep connections. We now have 400 percent more capacity then yesterday. Give it another try.

If you continue to have probelms drop an e-mail to me and Ill be happy to assist you

David Oxhandler
[email protected]

Jack Pitts

Re: Uploading Pictures

Post by Jack Pitts » Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:24 pm

Hi Peter:

I am having the same problem with the width of my pictures to include with my listing. They are under 900 W, yet not uploading. Has there been a resolution to this problem since 3-19-06