My listing is not active why??

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Robert Albert

My listing is not active why??

Post by Robert Albert » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:19 pm

I submitted my payment and it was received yet my home listing is not active why??

Peter

Re: My listing is not active why??

Post by Peter » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:55 am

Hello Robert,

Your listing arrived at two minutes after midnight and we had it online before one AM. We edit every listing individually and since it takes a real person we generally tell folks to give a us a day and sometimes longer.

Good luck with your listing,
Peter

Robert W. Haack

Trying to set up new account

Post by Robert W. Haack » Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:47 am

Hi Peter:

I used to be with Bonanza Village. I am now with Cal-Am Homes. I want to reset the Bonanza Village listings to delete my name and I want to set up so I can list homes with Cal-Am. I asked for my password and the one I got back via e-mail won't let me in. Please help so i can enter my new listings as soon as possible.

Thank You

Robert W. Haack

John Kleman

Re: Trying to set up new account

Post by John Kleman » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:36 pm

I entered pictures and all info. Friday night. This is Sunday, and still no listing. Am I doing something wrong?

Peter

Re: Trying to set up new account

Post by Peter » Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:09 pm

Hello John,

We have no record of either a listing from you or a charge to your card. The pictures you uploaded went to your user profile, which is different than a listing for a home.

Wait for the confirmation pages after filling in your listing form.

After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place.

Please resubmit your listing and be sure to wait for the confirmation process. Feel free to email me directly if you have any trouble [email protected].

Thanks,
Peter