retirement communities

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
jc

retirement communities

Post by jc » Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:46 pm

how can I search for just homes in retirement communities? How does one contact you? I couldn't find an email address to ask this question. Is this how I ask it?

Peter

Re: retirement communities

Post by Peter » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:28 pm

Hello,

We have six search criteria available for buyers looking for their next home. While community type isn't one of those criteria, community type is available in the "Community or Neighborhood Features" section of each listing.

Thank you,
Peter

djdietrich

Post by djdietrich » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:49 pm

There is a wonderful over 55 community in NE Geargia. My parents are there and they love it. The community has a potluck every thursday evening in the community building. I am so happy for them. You can drive around it in an electric cart.

admin

Post by admin » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:28 am

Orange Acres Ranch is conveniently located in Central Florida with ready access to beaches, major attractions and many points of interest... features affordable country living in both land lease rates and new doublewide homes. Ideally situated in the heart of Central Florida, Orange Acres Ranch is an adult (over 55) planed community. What a beautiful place to live! Surrounded by orange groves and lakes where friendly neighbors share a sense of well being enhanced by common interests.

To request a free tour just fill out the form that you find here a very polite representative will call you
David Oxhandler
mailto:[email protected]