New Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Darryl Smith

New Listing

Post by Darryl Smith » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 am

I just submitted a new listing and when I went to upload pictures in step four, something happened and I can't find my listing. Did the listing get submitted? I don't want to start over and get charged twice. Can you help me?

Darryl Smith

Peter

Re: New Listing

Post by Peter » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:15 am

Hello ,

Our system doesn't show a listing from user, Darryl Smith, although your user account is in our data base.

Any chance you surfed off to another page while the order was being processed?

When a listing has been accepted there are two confirmation screens, one verifying the credit card information and the second approving the charge.

Please log in,choose "Add a Listing", and resubmit the listing being sure to fill out all the required fields and wait a moment for the confirmation screen. If the order doesn't go through the confirmation screen will tell you why.

The number one reason submissions fail to process are empty fields that are required. All required fields are marked with a red asterisk. The second most common problem is people don't wait for the confirmation screen that appears any time a credit card is processed. And in your case I am sure that screen didn't appear.

Please give it another try.

Thank you,
Peter