New Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Ken orCarrie Bolen

New Listing

Post by Ken orCarrie Bolen » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:33 am

I just filled out the new listing form and hit Submit. I expected to go the screen to upload my pictures. I need help to find my new listing so I can do this. Thanks, Carrie Bolen

Peter

Re: New Listing

Post by Peter » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:14 pm

Hello Carrie,

You did a fine job creating your user account! http://www.mfdhousing.com/portal/fsbo/u ... ser=264348 . There are no submissions from you.

The next step is to log in using your user name, "Ken or Carrie Bolen", and the password you selected. As you create your listing don't forget there is no word limit in the "Full Description and Condition" field.

After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place. Please be sure to wait for these confirmations!

Adding photos is not difficult and has been discussed several times here. Simply click "Edit Photos" and new window will open from which you can select photos from your computer and upload. Sometimes photos are too wide or too large. This is discussed at Ken or Carrie Bolen Contact Page

We are happy to help For Sale By Owner listers get their photos online. If after reading the instructions you still have trouble please email me directly at [email protected] with a discription of your problem.

Thanks
Peter