Secure site?

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Mary

Secure site?

Post by Mary » Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:17 am

I am afraid to register here as there is no security agreement that my personal information will not be shared. Did I miss it??

David Oxhandler

Re: Secure site?

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:13 am

Hello Mary -

In this day and age of instant infomation and instant information theft you are very wise to be concerned. Here at The Manufactured Housing Global Network, we recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of our customers and members and have established a Privacy Policy as a result.

Click Here to read our Security & Privacy Statement. It should help you understand why we gather customer information, what information we collect, how we collect it, what we use the information for and how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information.

Our Web site encrypts your credit card number prior to transmission over the Internet using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology. However, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Although we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no web site operator can 100% warrant the security of information you transmit to us as we do not control the network connection that logs you onto the Internet..

If you are concerned about transmitting your information over the net you can send us your listing by fax or snail mail by using the OFF-LINE MH FOR SALE LISTING FORM

Thanks for considering our services.

David [email protected]