New Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Steven Falck

New Listing

Post by Steven Falck » Mon May 23, 2005 1:12 pm

I submitted a new listing over the weekend. I gave my credit card number, created an account, added pictures, but I have yet to see it in the listings. First of all can you tell if I did everything correctly to establish a listing and if so when can I expect to see it listed.
Thank You
Steven Falck

Peter

Re: New Listing

Post by Peter » Mon May 23, 2005 4:01 pm

Hello Steven,

You did create a user profile. Steven Falck .
And from another reply on the same subject;

"It can take up to a day for a new listing to make it on line. Usually it is considerably less than that.

We have no record of either a listing from you or a charge to your card. The pictures you uploaded went to your user profile, which is different than a listing for a home.

Occasionally people don't wait for the confirmation pages.

After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place.

Please resubmit your listing and be sure to wait for the confirmation process. Feel free to email me directly if you have any trouble [email protected]."

Thanks,
Peter