how to advertise here?

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
chris andries

how to advertise here?

Post by chris andries » Tue Mar 15, 2005 6:12 am

. A few weeks ago I found this site and used it to locate mobile homes in my area.Then when I came back and still now I cannot see listings(tried on 2 computers) other than those listed on first page. it will not go to next page of listings. I am considering to buy ad for my home I am selling but dont see a point if prospective buyers will have the same nightmare I have had trying to look at the listings. any comment? need to know soon. feel free to email me

David Oxhandler

Re: how to advertise here?

Post by David Oxhandler » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:09 am

Hello Chris -
I am sorry that you are having a problem but nothing has changed since your first visit, when you were able to browse the listings. I just searched several ways thru the listings and had no problem navigating from page to page using the page menu at the top or bottom of each listings page.
The site enjoys over five thousand visitors a day We have not heard of this problem from the hundreds of thousands of sellers buyers and prospective buyers who have successfully browsed or bought and sold homes.
The programming for the Multiple Listings is complex but very flexible. There are dozens of ways to search for homes. So it is possible that you have hit on a bug in the programming that has been overlooked. But I can not replicate the problem your reporting.
You are welcome to contact me by e-mail at [email protected] Send me your phone number and best time to call and II will be happy to walk thru the process with you step by step to try to replicate the problem your experiencing.

David Oxhandler
[email protected]