new account

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Joe Robinson

new account

Post by Joe Robinson » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:28 pm

Iopeneda new account on 01/27/04 and don't believe it went
through, I don't think I checked the check box. Also how do I send pictures to be included in my listing. Thanks Joe Robinson ,The Hamptons, Auburndale,Fl

Peter

Re: new account

Post by Peter » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:06 am

Hello Joe,

You did a fine job creating your user account! We recomend trying to log in if you are in doubt. Sometimes people unknowingly, but succesfullly created a user account and get confused when the system won't accept a new account. We recomend trying your user name and password if you have had any doubt, generally the account is in order.

The next step is to log in using "Joe Robinson" and the password you selected. As you create your listing don't forget there is no word limit in the "Full Description and Condition" field.

Adding photos is not difficult and has been discussed several times here. Simply click "Edit Photos" and new window will open from which you can select photos from your computer and upload. Sometimes photos are too wide or too large. This is discussed at HelpForum Photo Resizing .

We are happy to help For Sale By Owner listers get their photos online. If after reading the instructions you still have trouble please email me directly at mailto:[email protected] with a discription of your problem.

Thanks Joe. We look forward to your listing.

Peter