Listing number 1895 inactive

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Nikki

Listing number 1895 inactive

Post by Nikki » Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:29 pm

I created an ad on your site and paid the listing fee. I waited for the confirmation page to return informing me that the charge was approved. When I go to preview my ad it says "This listing is not active." What needs to be done to activate it?

Nikki

Peter

Re: Listing number 1895 inactive

Post by Peter » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:08 pm

All The MLS listings are approved individuallyby our staff. Sometimes it takes upwards to a day, usually it is online with in a few hours.

Nadine Greene

Post by Nadine Greene » Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:13 am

Peter,
I have 5 or 6 listings that are listed as Not Active Listings? When do you think They will be active?

Thanks

Nadine Greene

Peter

Post by Peter » Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:08 pm

Hello Nadine,

All The MLS listings are approved individuallyby our staff. Sometimes it takes upwards to a day, usually it is online with in a few hours.

Commercial users can expedite the process by being careful to provide all the information requested and entering that information in the format specified. Please review Guidelines to avoid the most common issues with the rapid processing of your submission.

The price field will only take numerical entries, including spaces, punctuation or notes prevent your listings from appearing quickly.

Photo file name can NOT include any spaces, quotes, or the following characters (# ! $ % & *). including this characters and spaces significantly slow down our editorial staff.

There are several dealers selling homes every week soley from The Manufactured Housing Global Network's Multiple Listing Service. Their success is a combination of the fantastic traffic we provide AND by creating attractive, informative listings that follow our proven Guidelines.

Thank you,
Peter