new address

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Susan

new address

Post by Susan » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:39 pm

I need to get into my listing to change our contact number, as we recently moved. I tried logging on several times, even with the new password that you emailed me, but it will not go through.

Did you change my name/logon?

Please email me what you show as my logon and password so that I can make this change.

Thanks
Susan

Peter

Re: new address

Post by Peter » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:19 pm

As I wrote recently, every time I have heard of this issue it has been caused by entering an incorrect user name. User names are the contact name on every listing. When an incorrect user name is entered it won't match any password and gives you the "That login/password combination is incorrect" message. When the user requests a new password the result will be linked to the incorrect user name.

Please try the correct user name and the old password first. If that doesn't work try the new password. You can edit your password once you log in by clicking "Edit My Account" and setting the password to something you like.

Thanks,
Peter