contact name

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Rosalie A. Paradis

contact name

Post by Rosalie A. Paradis » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:43 am

your answer to my password question did not solve me getting to my account. my contact name is what i always use and is correct including the period after the A, your e-mail passwords i assume are all capitols yet i still cannot get on. i really am confused as to what i might be doing wrong also iin a previous answer to a question you said to send pics to you and you would be able to get them posted . i did and would like to know how long i should wait till they are seen on my account.

Peter

Re: contact name

Post by Peter » Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:18 pm

Hello,

We recommend using the first and last name of the person who is responsible for the listing. Complicating a user name with initials and punctuation only increase the likely hood of errors when entering your name.

Computers are absolutely literal. A person who was having great difficualty and becoming very unfriendly after repeatedly entering an incorrect user data explained, "I was only off by one letter". Please don't "assume" any name or password would be different than how you received it.

Please write down your user name and password when you set up your account so it will be easy for you to access your listing(s).