pictures on my listing...

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
charles medenbach

pictures on my listing...

Post by charles medenbach » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:56 pm

Quick Question....

How do i enlarge my picture to fit in the square like the other listings. My pictures on take up about 1/4th of the square, and all of the other listings i see take up the whole square. See my listing for the 2001 palm harbor home listed in marietta georgia.. Please Help. Thanks!

Peter

Re: pictures on my listing...

Post by Peter » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:46 pm

Hello Charles,

The problem your having is with your scanner settings. What you see on our website is what you uploaded, which is an image of the entire scanner bed including your photo in the corner.

Some scanners allow you to select how much of the scanner's bed you wish to scan in a "preveiw" mode. Other scanners scan the entire bed after which you crop the blank parts.

Please take a look at your scanner directions or help file for instructions on how scan less than full page sized images.

We are happy to help For Sale By Owner listers get their photos online. If after reading the instructions you still have trouble please email me directly at mailto:[email protected] with a discription of your problem.

Thanks,
Peter
mailto:[email protected]

Charles Medenbach

Post by Charles Medenbach » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:11 pm

Thanks for the help, however i didnt use a scanner. These pictures came from a digital camera. How would i adjust the size then?

thanks

CM

Peter

Post by Peter » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:07 am

Hello Charles,

I am surprised to hear that is how it appears from your digital camera.

I have to suggest you refer to the instructions that came with your camera or perhaps the manufacturers web site. I can tell you how to get an image file online but I don't know how to operate all of the many digital cameras available today.

Please send further corespondence directly to me at [email protected] as this discussion is beyond the scope of this forum.

Thanks
Peter