Lancer Brand Values

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Gina

Lancer Brand Values

Post by Gina » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:49 am

We have made an offer on a nice 1970 double wide Royal Lance. I would like to have a way to search listings for pictures and closed sales of the same brand to get an idea of market value. Also, any Feedback on other owners of the Royal Lancer would be greatly appreciated. It appears to be top quality and in very nice condition. Anyone with pro's and con's of buying this older mobile home will be appreciated! Thanks! Gina

Peter

Re: Lancer Brand Values

Post by Peter » Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:04 pm

Hello Gina,

This forum is for "For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes." Your questions and requests might be better asked at:

First Time Home Buyers Forum
and Manufactured Home Owners Forum

There is much information avbailable on Mobilehome.com so you might want to start on our Homepage,Mobilehome.com.

Thanks
Peter

contentada

Re: Lancer Brand Values

Post by contentada » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Gina, I do not have the dblwide you are seeking, but we did purchase a '76 sgle wide 10 yrs. ago. Although the current tax value does not reflect its true value , I just wanted to say how completely happy we've been with this mobile home, albeit older and merely singlewide.

It sits on rented land, immeasurable in beauty. I love the wood panelled walls, the carpet, the layout, especially the kitchen.

When we relocate to another state, I'll be looking at other Lancers...that's how happy we've been in our modest, but lovely mh.