where did my listing go?

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
cathy dix

where did my listing go?

Post by cathy dix » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:47 pm

I entered all the information for my listing, submitted payment, but now cannot find my listing. I entered pictures, and they show for editing. Where did my listing go, and why can't I find it? I do not want to try listing the information again as it requires the credit card info before submission.
Please help!

Peter

Re: where did my listing go?

Post by Peter » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:11 pm

Hello Cathy,

We have no record of either a listing from you or a charge to your card. The pictures you uploaded went to your user profile, which is different than a listing for a home.

Occasionally people don't wait for the confirmation pages.

After being careful to fill out all required fields and clicking the submit button a new page will appear asking you to confirm your name, card number and authorize the charge as it will appear. After that there will be a page telling you that the transaction did take place.

Please resubmit your listing and be sure to wait for the confirmation process. Feel free to email me directly if you have any trouble [email protected].

Thanks,
Peter