Username

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Jeffrey Blackwell

Username

Post by Jeffrey Blackwell » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:05 pm

Can you have someone contact me with my username. It has been a while and I can't remember it. Thank you!

Peter

Re: Username

Post by Peter » Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:59 pm

Hello Jerry and all Users,

We suggest that you use your real name when creating an MLS user account. There are several reasons for this, credibilty and ease of remembering it are high on that list.

When you can't remember your user information please make every effort to include some information with which we can search the data base. Including the same email address you registered with is one way we can find your information. Giving us your user number, a listing number, or the exact listing title will enable us to search for your forgotten user name. Even the street address, city and state of one of your listings can be traced.

Unfortunately Jerry we just don't have enough to go on to find your user name. So please email me at Peter with something more to go on.

Requests for forgotten user names should be sent to me directly at Peter.

Thanks
Peter

Jeffrey Blackwell wrote:
>
> Can you have someone contact me with my username. It
> has been a while and I can't remember it. Thank you!