Help to get my home looking great

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
California Rose

Help to get my home looking great

Post by California Rose » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:29 pm

Hi,
I want to sell my MH this spring and I'd like to know some tricks and tips on making it look extra good since it is 33 years old and a single wide. It does have a small expando sun room to work with and a large yard. Any ideas? I sure appreciate anything.

Peter

Re: Help to get my home looking great

Post by Peter » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:28 pm

Hello,

This forum is primarily for help in using our MLS Service. I think your question might be better asked on the Ask The Manufactured Housing Expert list.

Thanks,
Peter

pauline stefani

modular home

Post by pauline stefani » Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:48 pm

hi i been looking all over the net i need to fine someone to sell my modular home . can you direct me to someone or can you sell it. i been at this for weeks i cant fine anything on this PLEASE HELP THANK YOU PAULINE

Peter

Re: modular home

Post by Peter » Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:58 pm

Hello Pauline,

We help help you find the buyer you need to sell your home, but we do not sell homes.

Depending on where you live you might consult the town clerk, a lawyer or a realtor to help you understand the process and make an better decision on how to sell your property.

If you need someone to sell your home for you expect to pay a substantial percentage of the sale price of your home.

Thanks,
Peter