I cannot remember my login

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
Lorrie Smith

I cannot remember my login

Post by Lorrie Smith » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:09 pm

I want to add a picture to my listimg, but cannot remember my login. Also, the pictures I have were rejected before for being too large, if I shrink them, will it accept, or am I doing something major wrong. Please e-mail my user login and new password if necessary so that I can change my ad.

Thanks,

Lorrie Smith

Peter

Re: I cannot remember my login

Post by Peter » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:40 pm

Hello Lorrie,

The user name should be the first and last name of the contact person.

The MLS program has a forgotten password feature. All you need to know is the e-mail address you listed when you registered. Go to The MLS Users Log in page by CLICKING HERE

Below the fields for name and password is the place where it says...

Forgot your password?
Enter your e-mail address, the
password will be emailed to you:

I see no reason that your photos won't upload and display well after you resize them and the other tips below are followed. I think size is the number one problem people have, followed closely by files names containing spaces and/or symbols.

You can add up to five photos per listing. Pictures of the exterior and interior of the home will bring your listings a lot more attention and help to sell your home faster. You can even upload a floor plan

UPLOAD TIPS & LIMITATIONS
Photos must be either .jpg or .gif No larger than 100000 bytes (97.6 kb) No wider that 900 pixels Photo file name can NOT include any spaces, quotes, or the following characters (# ! $ % & *).

Thanks,
Peter