Adding Photos to your Listing

No Commission but lots of help. For Business Selling Manufactured Homes and For Sale By Owner's. Assistance in designing and posting on-line listings that sell homes.
David Oxhandler

Adding Photos to your Listing

Post by David Oxhandler » Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:28 am

You can add up to five photos per listing. Pictures of the exterior and interior of the home will bring your listings a lot more attention and help to sell your home faster. You can even upload a floor planUPLOAD TIPS & LIMITATIONSPhotos must be either .jpg or .gifNo larger than 100000 bytes (97.6 kb)No wider that 900 pixelsPhoto file name can NOT include any spaces, quotes, or the following characters (# ! $ % & *). For AssistanceAfter reading the notes above, If you continue to have a probelm uploading photos, post a description of the probelm in the open form below.We will try to answer any questions you may have about selling manufactured homes through the MLS. Please submit your experiences with the on-line MLS system or anything you can share about selling manufactured housing.

John Arendsen

Re: Adding Photos to your Listing

Post by John Arendsen » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:49 pm

Hi Dave,
I have been attempting to add a photo to listing 699 to no avail. I think I'm following the instructions properly and I think it meets the same criterion the other photos I've submitted on other adds, however, it is not transmitting to the add for some reason.
Thanks,
john

Nancy Abbott

Post by Nancy Abbott » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:33 pm

Hi,

I've added 4 photos. They do show up when my name is clicked (all 4 down the left side) but it only shows a drawing in the section that comes up in the section when the listing is first shown. What have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Nancy Abbott

Peter

Post by Peter » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:09 am

Hello Nancy,

I think what happened is that you added your attractive photos to your User Profile instead of the individual listing. Try clicking "Edit Listing" rather than "Edit My Account".

Hope that helps.

Peter

Post by Peter » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:17 pm

Hello John,

I am not sure listing Number 699 belongs to you. Or am I missing somthing?

Thanks
Peter

DIANE KELLEY

Post by DIANE KELLEY » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:46 pm

I KEEP TRYING TO RESIZE MY PHOTO TO FIT THE LISTING, BUT WHEN I TRY TO ADD THE PHOTO AFTER I RESIZE IT, IT KEEPS SAYING THE PHOTO IS TOO WIDE AND WHEN I GO BACK TO THE RESIZE RESAMPLE PART, IT HAS DEFAULTED BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SIZE WHICH IS TOO WIDE. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Peter

Post by Peter » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:51 am

Hello Diane,

After you enter the new image size are you "Saving" the results?

Try looking under "File" (usually located in the upper left on the menu bar) and I think you will find "Save" and "Save As". By clicking on "Save" the changes will be made to the original file and "Save As" will let you save the newly sized file under a different name, (in case you don't want to change the original).

Hope that helps,
Peter