Closet Door hardware

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
Byron Mays

Closet Door hardware

Post by Byron Mays » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:02 pm

I need to replace the broken lower guides and upper hanger/rollers on my closet doors, does anyone know where I can find them? I found one type at a MH site called R&G Mobile Home parts, but they didn't look the same. I would order them, but I can't figues out how they attach. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Tom

Re: Closet Door hardware

Post by Tom » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:21 am

The likely hood of finding an exact match for your hardware is slim. Unless you can get ahold of the door hardware manufacturer thru your home manufacturer there is no way to get a match. You could possibly find a manufacturer name on the hardware if your lucky and do an internet search. Otherwise pull up the hardware and start going around all the major home stores or your local MH parts store to see if you can find a match. If that doesnt help, your going to have to either install new doors or fabricate the hardware. Tom

David Oxhandler

Re: Closet Door hardware

Post by David Oxhandler » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:25 pm

Try The MH PARTS STORE If they dont have it they can special order many hard to find MH componants.

dingmobil

Hardware Distributor

Post by dingmobil » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:26 am

Hi everyone, I’m planning to build my new house! I found this website http://www.thegreenbook.com/products/ha ... tributors/ it really helps me a lot, but I still need more any suggestion from you. Your reply will be much appreciated. Thank you 