RELEVELING MY OWN DOUBLEWIDE

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
LARRY HASWELL

RELEVELING MY OWN DOUBLEWIDE

Post by LARRY HASWELL » Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:54 pm

CAN YOU TELL ME EXACTLY HOW TO RELEVEL MY DOUBLEWIDE ? STEP BY STEP. I HAVE ALL THE JACKS AND WATER LEVEL TO DO IT. I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND WHERE TO START.
THANK YOU,
PLEASE EMAIL ME THE ANSWER AT [email protected]
LARRY

David Oxhandler

Re: RELEVELING MY OWN DOUBLEWIDE

Post by David Oxhandler » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:10 pm

Visit our book store and take a look at the Releveling Kit from Aberdeen Repair

If you are inclined to relevel or level your own home this instruction kit will show you step-by-step how to do the leveling process yourself. Kit includes complete step-by-step instructions and a waterline level

If your not inclined to do the releveling yourself, then use these instructions and the enclosed waterline level to determine whether or not your home is out of level. Or you can simply use this information to become a better-informed consumer and give yourself the upper hand when it comes to hiring a contractor to do the job.

The detailed instructions will show you how to do the following:

learn the causes of why your home becomes unlevel
learn how to set-up, calibrate and read a waterline level
determine where your home is unlevel and by how much
learn what to watch-out for before, during and after releveling your home
learn proper jack placement
learn how to safely jack-up your home

For more details Click Here NOW

Tom

Post by Tom » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:15 am

A note, if your not experienced in leveling, doing a double wide might not be the best idea. Single wide okay, but attempting a first try on a double is a horse of a different color. Tom

E.

Post by E. » Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:19 am

Larry,
Contact the manufacturer of your home, ask for the service department. Ask for a copy of their setup manual. The manufacturer may ask for a slight fee for the manual and shipping. These manuals are very easy to read with step by step instructions and are specific to only the manufactueres homes. Even if the home is older, setup manuals should still be available.
E.

smashtasm

Post by smashtasm » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello guys, I ran into the same problem with my singlewide home and there are cracks in the ceiling only in the living room area only but nothing creaks when I walk on the floor. Could this still mean that it is a leveling problem? Oh, and by the way, the link you provided to the website for the releveling kit is dead. Please fix.