Send Us Your Pictures!

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
Tracy Mason

Send Us Your Pictures!

Post by Tracy Mason » Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:24 pm

I would like to take a minute and thank everyone that has visited the site and this forum. The owner of this site, Mr. Oxhandler called me just before Christmas last year and asked if I would be interested in maintaining a forum. With our busy schedule as a Manufactured Home Warranty Repair Company, and being on the road most of the week, I really had to think if they were asking the right person.
It's now been 6 months and I have enjoyed reading all the posts and would like to take a minute to thank a few people here. I start with Eden, She is the company's vice president of MB-Quality Contractors, Inc. and also helps answers posts in the background. Thanks to all the regular visitors with advice and the answer they posts as well. (GREAT ADVICE---KEEP IT UP!). And last I would like to thank Mr. Oxhandler for the allowing me to do what I enjoy the most, and for allowing us to help over the last 6 months

If you have a project that your especially proud of and have a couple before/after pics, we would like to see them. With your permission we may post them to my site, or maybe if we all ask nice, Mr. Oxhandler will allow us a little web space here for pictures. If you would like to visit my personal site just visit us at http://www.mbqc.com

Send us your pictures to [email protected]

Thanks again for all the posts!!
God Bless,
Tracy L. Mason-

rmurray

Re: Send Us Your Pictures!

Post by rmurray » Wed Jun 11, 2003 5:38 am

This forum has been a great addition to the group of forums here...
Great Idea too...might even be exteneded to a separate area for those who want to post pics of their homes from the exterior...Consumers have done many things with their homes and it would be nice idea for others to get ideas from...

Keep making those customers happy..