need blueprints

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
Tony

need blueprints

Post by Tony » Wed Jan 15, 2003 5:55 pm

I'm a contractor in the northwest,And after a wind storm I was called to check out a mobile home that had a tree through the roof, I think it broke a couple of truss' but I can't see under the ripped metal very well, anyway I need to find some blue print's so I can submit then to our local dept. of L & I to get a building permit. I don't know if it's this hard to get permit in other area's but it suck's around here. By the way the home is a 1974/ 24x40/ Pacifica home.
Please Help, Thank you Tony

Tracy

Re: need blueprints

Post by Tracy » Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:41 pm

Tony,

Thats quite a problem. About all I can recommend is to get ahold of the state in which the home was built. Possibly the Department of Housing. They may have info that could help. Pacifica is no longer building homes to my knowledge, and an 1974 home - you may simply be out of luck. Check with the state that would have certified to home to meet code and they may be able to get you the print or head you in the right direction.

Let me know where they point you, I'm curious now too!
Tracy

Norm

Re: need blueprints

Post by Norm » Sun May 04, 2003 3:04 pm

Hello,
I am planning on putting a new roof on my mobile home. I would like you to send me some blueprints on replacing the roof. The trailer is 14'x65'

Thank You