Defective Siding

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
Robert

Defective Siding

Post by Robert » Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:49 am

If any homeowner has hardboard siding that is falling apart, rotting and deteriorating it would be to your benefit to contact our people at National Siding Claims Services. We specialize in assisting residential and community owners across the United States who own mobile homes with this type of product installed on it. You may contact our company at -1-800-261-5741 for details about this very special program. Our average recovery for a homeowner with bad siding is somewhere in the neighborhood of between $2500.00 to $5500.00 dollars. This money has already been set aside for the homeowner but you must claim it. This is not a gimmick. We are part of the Better Business Bureau and have an excellent reputation in recovering money owed as a result of the defective hardboard siding products installed on residential and commercial properties.
We do not get paid unless we can get an actual cash recovery for you so there is no risk involved. The only thing you have to lose is the money that is owed to you.

Robert Ponce
National Siding Claims Services
Principal Office
P.O. Box 761525
San Antonio, Texas 78245
1-800-261-5741

Philip Brown

Re: Defective Siding

Post by Philip Brown » Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:18 pm

I have a 1989 16x80 M/H. I have been patching the siding for several years. I was planning to replace it this summer. Please let me know who to contact.

Thanks, Philip Brown