Pipe Liners ???

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
KM Richards

Pipe Liners ???

Post by KM Richards » Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 am

In a mobile home park, If one has a water drain line from the mobile home out to the street that has a leak in it, isn't there a way to put in a pipe liner on the inside of the pipe so the pipe itself doesn't have to be replaced?

I know an elderly person that could use a service like this so I'm looking for more information about pipe liners

melvingoodman

Re: Pipe Liners ???

Post by melvingoodman » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:15 am

Yes, a pipe liner can be installed inside the leaking drain line of a mobile home, eliminating the need for full pipe replacement. This method saves time and money while effectively repairing the leak and restoring the functionality of the drain line. Consulting with a professional plumber is recommended to assess the damage and determine the most suitable solution.

KM Richards

Post by KM Richards » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:26 pm

It may save time, but so far none of the plumbers are saving money with this process.

They claim it's all rocket science and it costs 2 maybe 3 times more that it does to fix it conventionally by digging down in the ground to replace the section of pipe that is leaking.

Too bad there's not a DIY kit one could obtain. :lol:

philipjohn123

Post by philipjohn123 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:21 am

KM Richards wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 am In a mobile home park, If one has a water drain line from the mobile home out to the street that has a leak in it, isn't there a way to put in a pipe liner on the inside of the pipe so the pipe itself doesn't have to be replaced?

I know an elderly person that could use a service like this so I'm looking for more information about pipe liners
Yes, you can repair a leaking water drain line in a mobile home park by using a pipe lining technique. This involves inserting a flexible liner into the existing pipe and curing it in place to create a new, seamless pipe inside the old one. It's a cost-effective and less invasive solution compared to replacing the entire pipe. Contact plumbing companies or contractors experienced in trenchless pipe repair for more information.

victoriafeest

Post by victoriafeest » Sun May 05, 2024 8:15 pm

KM Richards wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:49 am In a mobile home park, If one has a water drain line from the mobile home out to the street that has a leak in it, isn't there a way to put in a pipe liner on the inside of the pipe so the pipe itself doesn't have to be replaced?

There is no need to replace the entire pipe system because it is possible to install a pipe liner within the drain line of a mobile home that is leaking.

KM Richards

Post by KM Richards » Mon May 06, 2024 1:32 pm

There is no need to replace the entire pipe system because it is possible to install a pipe liner within the drain line of a mobile home that is leaking.
Where can you buy a kit to install this at?