Flooring for heavy-weights

Ask our experienced MH repair and renovation experts about your home repair needs!
LWarren

Flooring for heavy-weights

Post by LWarren » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:24 am

Going to make a 7-foot pool table, it'll weigh around 275lbs. Which type of flooring is the most weight-bearing?

Ethan Connor

Re: Flooring for heavy-weights

Post by Ethan Connor » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:52 am

I have check on google that Rubber flooring rolls are one of the most economical choices on the market for home gym flooring So I think you have to go for rubber flooring rolls to save your floor. Rubber flooring rolls will protect your floor.

michaljhon14

Post by michaljhon14 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:15 pm

Rubber flooring is the perfect option for you. If you install a marble or wooden floor it will not be suitable for you. At my gym, I also installed rubber flooring and you need to hire expert labour from any recruitment to install rubber floor. Only an expert person can install it.

hendryjhon

Post by hendryjhon » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:45 pm

If you want to put heavy weight on the floor then rubber flooring is the best option for you. Once in my gym, I installed a marble floor and after some days it was completely destroyed. I purchased rubber floor from a local shop and hire labour from a company. They installed it within minutes because all of them are very expert. You can't install a rubber floor by yourself.