Mobile Home donation as a TAX Write OFF in Tucson AZ

Add your name and comments about our web sites.
Pastor Alfred Kerr

Mobile Home donation as a TAX Write OFF in Tucson AZ

Post by Pastor Alfred Kerr » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 am

I'm a Pastor in Tucson AZ looking for someone or a company interested in donating a double wide mobile home in good conditions to use as a Church Parsonage and later a childrens church module. Just to reiterate the obvious it will be tax deductible for we are a non-profit 501-c(3) and have been in the Tucson community for 40 years. If anyone is interested please contact us at (520)282-37607 or (520) 294-4013. God Bless

Pastor Alfred Kerr

dgrieck

VETS with PTSD need Mobile Home donation in King George, VA

Post by dgrieck » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:16 pm

My name is Dan Rieck, and I am a retired Navy Captain, and the Veteran's Coordinator for a Non-Profit (501 (c) 3) Organization in King George, Virginia. We specialize in healing/restoring retreats for Vets that are dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). We need you help…desperately!

We are restoring a property in King George, VA that has been used in the past to take care of unwed mothers, prisoners, homeless, etc., and we are putting it back in service to help our Vets dealing with PTSD from the war by getting a chance to be a part of a small, but operational farm.

On that property, we have two single wide trailers that are well beyond the ability to refurbish the structures, but we are zoned to replace them. Do you know of any organizations that we could contact that would consider donating a single wide mobile home?

If you have any questions, or think that you would be interested in helping in this critical effort, we could use the help….desperately. Your donation will be tax deductible at fair market value, and I would be delighted to make your support known far and wide. On behalf of the Vets, and their families that need your help....thanks for considering this request! Dan

p.s. If you are wondering...I don't get paid for this...and I don't care to, because we as a Nation need to come together to get our troops back home. I am honored to be a part of this effort!